Stay Tuned for Upcoming Events
Want to attend these great member events but haven’t renewed yet? Renew your membership or join for the first time today!
- September 20th, 10:30am: Tour exhibit Meditation in Time and Spacewith fiber artist Junco Sato Pollack and curator Marianne Lambert at the Swan Coach House Gallery.
- October 16th, 10am: Gallery Spotlight at Camayuhs with owner Jamie Steele, Photographer Jill Frank and Atlanta Celebrates Photography Director, Amy Miller.
- November 8th, 6:30pm: Artist Bojana Ginntours us through her Working Artist Project Award exhibit at MOCA GA with Susan Bridges of whitespace gallery.
- January 23rd, 10am: Visit the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center artist studios of Sonya Yong James, Jaime Bull and MaDora Frey with user pay lunch afterwards at ACAC. Also, a guided tour of the Atlanta Biennial exhibition, A thousand tomorrows a barometer of 20 artists from the southeast curated by Daniel Fuller and Phillip Marsh Jones.
- February 10, Sunday, 5-7PM: Collection, Conversation + Cocktails our annual fundraiser at the home and Blue Chip Art Collection of Jo and Scott Westervelt.
- February 26, 10:30 am Georgia Tech Robert C. Williams Museum of Papermaking at the Renewable Bioproducts Institute. We will have a private tour of the internationally renowned resource on the history of paper and paper technology. Tour a special exhibit Formation presented by the Guild of Book Workers with the mission to broaden public awareness of the hand book arts. We will also have the fun opportunity to make our own paper!!
- March 28th, 10:30 AM exhibition tour ofAmy Sherald, Presence: Meditations on the Permanent Collection with Andrea Barnwell Brownlee, Director Spelman College Museum of Fine Art.
- April 23rd, 8:15am -4:30pm Athens Road Trip to visit galleries, artist studios, UGA Masters Studios etc.
- May 8th, 6:30pm Gallery Spotlight at Poem 88, with artists and user pay supper afterwards at Floataway Cafe.