Stay Tuned for Upcoming Events
Want to attend these great member events but haven’t renewed yet? Renew your membership or join for the first time today!
- August 21st, 10 am: Curator, galleries and consultant, Spalding Nix will lead us through a conversation on Women in Art History: Overcoming Conditions & Customs and explore Hot Line, an exhibition including Aimee Farnet Siegel, Kate Hooray Osmond, Trish Anderson and Mark Boomershine.
- September 12th, 10:30 am: Susan Bridges of whitespace gallery exhibits Loud magic: Sonja Yong James also including an installation in shedspace —Surfacing: Ann Stewart and in whitespec —Ramps and Planes: Mitchell Biggio. A user pay lunch will be offered onsite, you must rsvp.
- October 30th, 10:30 am and 3:45 pm : Private Tour of Sally Mann—A Thousand Crossings exhibition with Sarah Kennel, curator of Photography High Museum of Art. 10:30 SOLD OUT. There is still availability for the 3:45 tour —RSVP by emailing Sara Steinfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 404-213-7415!!!
- November 14th, 6pm, SCADFASH private tour of Isabelle de Borchgrave exhibition.
- December 12th, 10:30, PROJECT – explore a unique temporary space featuring dozens of Atlanta’s premier artists. The show is curated by artist, Scott Ingram and he will be taking us through the exhbition.
- January 24th, 6pm, A biannual group exhibition by the GA Committee Paper Routes; Georgia Women to Watch — Imi Hwangbo, Whitney Stansell, Jerushia Graham, Lucha Rodriguez and Sanaz Haghani. Celebrating five female artists selected by High Museum of Art curator, Michael Rooks. This exhibit highlights the wide variety of different approaches to paper. We will have sponsorships and patron levels offered in support of the exhibition, Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia, January 25-March 7, 2020.
- February-May stay tuned for upcoming events